Breathing Coach offers breathing assessment and training for health, performance and well-being founded on up-to-date knowledge in breathing physiology and behavioural science.
Assessment 90 Minutes $150
- Do I breathe correctly? How can I know?
- Does the way I breathe contribute to my symptoms?
- In what ways can my breathing improve?
Have these and more questions answered in our 90 minute assessment. We use state of the art assessment tools and techniques including capnography and oxymetry. You will also take home easy to implement and proven solutions relevant to you that will make a difference.
Individual Session 60 Minutes $120
These session are essential to keep you on target… receive feedback on progress, get comprehensive answers to all your questions, adjust your technique as necessary or learn new techniques when ready.
Buteyko Breathing Course 6 x 90 minutes over six weeks $650
In these courses you learn the Buteyko technique developed by Russian medical professor Konstantin Buteyko. This course can also be taught via Skype.
- For adults and school-age children
- Includes 6 x 90 mins (adults) or 6 x 60 mins (children) group sessions
- Telephone support for the duration
- In communication with GPs and physicians
- CO2 and O2 measurements support the progress
- First session free
Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Biofeedback $40 / 30 min, $80 / 60 min
Learn to restore nervous system balance based on a comprehensive assessment. HRV biofeedback monitors available for hire for home practice.
- Flexible and sliding scale arrangements possible
- Travel to client home charged at $1 per km from clinic
- This is an open-hearted, open-minded, and socially conscious business